Income Type:Income & Growth
Target Return:9% - 15%
- Inception Date: 9/1/2014
- Net Yield Since Inception: 10.49%
- Net Yield (Q3 2016): 11.30%
- Net Total Return Since Inception: 14.65%
- Net Total Return (Q3 2016): 21.12%
- Investment Type: Open-Ended Fund
- Asset Locations: Nationwide
- Investment Criteria: Qualified Purchaser
- Equity Redemption Period: 3 years
- Maximum Offering: $500,000,000
- Management Fee: 1.5%
- Distribution Frequency: Monthly
- Preferred Retun: 8.0%
- Profit Split: Class A 80/20 investors/manager; Class B 70/30; Class C 60/40 (after pref)
- Maximum Leverage: 66%
- Target Leverage: 50%
- Fund Administrator: Fairway America
- Accounting Firm: Spiegel Accountancy
- Securities Counsel: Ater Wynne
- Asset Custodian: IRA Services Trust Company
Fairway AmericaPortland, OR
Fairway is a premier private 506 Reg. D fund advisory and investment firm specializing in the business planning, creation, capital raising strategy, and third-party administration of private money mortgage pools and other asset-based real estate funds on behalf of originators, dealmakers, and private investment managers around the U.S.
Fairway America has been a leading player in the field of private money real estate finance in the Pacific Northwest since 1992. Over the past 20 years, Fairway has successfully launched, operated, and concluded multiple proprietary funds and has either funded, brokered, or serviced several hundred million dollars in commercial real estate loans and investments. All of our proprietary mortgage pool funds have been capitalized with money we raised through our own efforts from accredited investors including family offices, registered investment advisors, successful entrepreneurs and business owners, and other high net worth individuals.
Matt Burk, CEO
Matt is the founder of Fairway America and the Chief Investment Officer of Funds I, II, III, IV, V, VI, and VII. He is a recognized industry leader, author, speaker, and teacher in the SBRE space. He has originated and closed in excess of $400,000,000 in SBRE loans.
Lance Pederson, COO
Lance is the principal of Fairway America. He built a reporting platform that streamlined the WFCF due diligence process and ongoing reporting requirements. In his 20s, Lance founded, built and sold a technology services firm.
Darris Cassidy, CFO & Managing Director
Darris is the principal of FAMG, LLC & FAMG II, LLC (Fund VI and Fund VII Managers). He is also a member of the Fund VI and Fund VII investment committees. During his lending career, he has originated and closed over $100,000,000 in loans.
Jay Zollinger, General Counsel
Jay has more than 15 years practicing law at the highest levels. He is a former partner at Perkins Coie, the largest firm in the Northwest and the former general counsel to one of Oregon’s most successful companies (Saber Software). He is a business-minded, practical lawyer who understands entrepreneurs.